Founded by the late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani (1932-2002), the Reliance Group has a leading presence across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and health care.
The Reliance Group strongly believes that it has a pivotal role to play in shaping the destiny of our great nation. Through its various consumer-facing businesses, the Group provides a robust platform to every Indian to realize his/ her potential through its state-of-the-art products and services.
Through different companies, the Group positively influences the lives of over 250 million customers i.e. 1 in every 5 aspiring Indians across more than 25,000 cities and towns and 400,000 villages. The Group enjoys the unparalleled trust, faith and confidence of its customers, and is one of the largest employers in the country with a young, highly-trained and motivated workforce, with an average age of 35 years.
- The Reliance Group is one of the youngest Industrial Groups in India, just 9 years old.
- The Reliance Group is proud to have a family of over 8 million Shareholders the largest in the World.
- The Reliance Group has over 1,00,000 strong young, committed people who work for the Group.
- The Reliance Group has created Assets of over Rs. 2,60,000 crores since its inception, one of the largest by any Industrial Group.
- The Reliance Group has a Net Worth of about Rs. 1,00,000 crores amongst the top 10 in private sector.
- The Reliance Group has an Operating Profit of over Rs. 20,000 crores.